Unwrella 2 for Autodesk 3ds Max has just been released in version 2.02. This is a maintenance release containing corrections to enhance installation handling, compatibility and plugin performance.
Changes for version 2.02:
- Installer has been modified to improve handling of 3ds Max Design 2010, especially when 3ds Max 2010 and 3ds Max Design 2010 are both installed on the same system.
- Installation support for Japanese and Chinese versions of 3ds Max has been improved to avoid compatibility problems.
- Occasionally occuring compatibility problems with other plugins corrected.
- Unwrapping in polygon mode for complex polygons has been improved. It is no longer necessary to switch to triangle mode when unwrapping meshes with polygons that have multiple unconnected vertex groups.
- Caching of UV map data has been enhanced significantly, resulting in improved performance when working with Unwrella.
- A few minor user interface fixes.
Unwrella 1 has also been updated to version 1.10 to include the installer and compatibility improvements.
Unwrella is compatible with:
- 3D Studio MAX 9 32 bit
- 3D Studio MAX 9 64 bit
- 3D Studio MAX 2008 32 bit
- 3D Studio MAX 2008 64 bit
- 3D Studio MAX 2009 32 bit
- 3D Studio MAX 2009 64 bit
- 3D Studio MAX 2010 32 bit (new)
- 3D Studio MAX 2010 64 bit (new)
- Maya 8.5 32 bit
- Maya 8.5 64 bit
- Maya 2008 32 bit
- Maya 2008 64 bit
- Maya 2009 32 bit
- Maya 2009 64 bit
- Microsoft .NET 2.0 installed
- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista (32bit and 64bit)
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c (August 2008)